1. Where are you based?
2. What is the last food eaten?
3. Last drink?
4. What do you do to pay the bills?
Outreach for the Camphill Communities of North America
5. Last film watched?
Happy People: A Year in the Taiga
6. Last book you've read?
Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
7. What is the last thing you've listened to?
Nils Frahm - Screws
8. Do you have a favorite format? (ie tapes, CD, vinyl, digital audio)
9. Favorite piece of musical gear?
TEAC 3440 with a side of banjo.
10. What inspires you?
My boys, Oliver and Curtis
11. What is beautiful?
Cabin C3, Lake Maria State Park
Winch Road, Cecil County Maryland
The uninhabited places
12. Any upcoming projects?
Massive collaboration with Joe Houpert, Cody Yantis & Josh Mason + plus other guests. New music from Tilth as well.....
Nathan McLaughlin creates music in groups HMS, Loud & Sad, and Tilth. He also employs the TEAC 3440 to great use in his solo tape musique.