1. Where are you based?
Minneapolis, but writing from Florida.
2. What is the last food eaten?
3. Last drink?
4. What do you do to pay the bills?
5. Last film watched?
Jimi Hendrix documentary on PBS that my mom recommended.
6. Last book you've read?
The Son by Philipp Meyer.
7. What is the last thing you've listened to?
The new Josephine Foster, but I've been listening a lot to the newest Ignatz album, too. Both are great.
8. Do you have a favorite format? (ie tapes, CD, vinyl, digital audio)
9. Favorite piece of musical gear?
10. What inspires you?
I'm not entirely sure.
11. What is beautiful?
12. Any upcoming projects?
Several releases are imminent for Soft Abuse (Exiles from Clowntown, Pigeons, Ulaan Markhor, Pumice, etc) and for the new label, Fruits & Flowers, too.
Chris Berry runs the Minneapolis based record label Soft Abuse.